Why Choose Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioning
There are different types of air cooling system. Their stability will depend on your needs and the climate. Ducted refrigerated air conditioning is one of these systems. This system uses a duct system to deliver conditioned air around house. It will provide quiet, unobtrusive climate control. It will distribute heat during winter, and cool air during summer. In this article, I will discuss about why you should choose ducted refrigerated air conditioning.
Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioning
In this system, a system of ducts are placed throughout the home. They can be either in the ceiling, floor, or wall. The ducted refrigerated air conditioning system runs through the roof. This helps to minimize how much of the air conditioner is on display in the home.
The Benefits of Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioning
This can be a costly option. But, it can provide a wide range of benefits. It is also considered as the ultimate solution for the climate control of your home. The benefits of Ducted refrigerated air conditioning system is described below.
- It is one of the most energy efficient systems available on the market. It can save you hundreds of dollars annually on air conditioning costs.
- It is more environment friendly than any other air conditioning systems. It can work efficiently in the majority of climate extremities.
- You can keep every room air conditioned summer and winter.
- The system can be controlled easily. It has central temperature and zone control. There are also set and forget timers.
- It usually has the option of zoning your cooling. This way, it lets you create different temperature zones for optimal comfort throughout the home. You can turn off the system in rooms where it is not necessary. Therefore, it is cost-effective.
- It will be cheaper to install ducted refrigerated air conditioning than to install wall hung split systems in every room.
- It provides even air distribution. There will be no hot and cold spots in your home.
- Ducted refrigerated air conditioning use gas as an energy source. Therefore, it is cheaper and more efficient than electricity.
- The system is very discreet. The ducts are placed in the roof and blend in well with the ceiling. In general, the control panel is a flat panel in the wall.
- It is the quietest of all air conditioning options.
Disadvantages of Ducted refrigerated Air Conditioning
There are also a few disadvantages of the system. They are:
- The whole system is complex. Therefore, a larger investment than the split system is needed to install this system.
- As you will be running a larger system, the ongoing running costs of the system will be larger.
- Because of inadequate space, some homes cannot afford this system.
- Your air conditioning should be zoned. Otherwise, you will have to pay the cooling the entire home, when you want to cool only a single room.
The benefits of ducted refrigerated air conditioning system are greater than its disadvantages. Therefore, you can have this system in your home to have a better air conditioning experience.